Thursday, April 14, 2011

Who am I?



When I was a child I am contented of what I have. I appreciate everything that my parents gave me. When they take me out and buy something like, shoes, new dress, playing guns etc. then I was satisfied of it.
When my parents send me to school then I start to explore everything. I begin to ask some questions to myself then I am also trying to find the answer of those questions of mine. Some of my questions I found the answers and some are not.But I still optimistic that time will come I will found the appropriate answer.
In my teenage stage, I begin to appreciate the things around me. Like usual, I starting to havecrushes or what we call the puppy love. I know how to fix myself like knowing what is in and what is not. At this stage I court several girls some are we became but were last only for several weeks or the longer is months.
The most interesting in my life’s stage was in college. At this point in time I am out of supervision by my parents. I got a lot of friends…or barkadas, may they are boys, girls or member in third sex or what we call gays or lesbians. I don’t care who them are as long as they are my peers. It’s not difficult for me to adjust because I am a very friendly individual.
As life goes on it seems a lot of confusions or doubt are coming in my mind. I want to do something but I am lost of confidence or I want to prove something but I have no guts. Of course there are things that can make me happy but not enough for pleasure or shall I say satisfaction that I am searching for.
To conclude these, I always ask myself…why life is like this? Why not it is like when I was still a child? Or shall I say do I really know who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment